Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Books


I’ve had a pretty good day. Mom is back from my sister’s and I went over to visit her. Took the babies and all. Machin is getting bigger! Of course, he’s still rather puny, being a Chihuahua and all, but at least he can now run around without his legs getting all wobbly. Tushi, him and Leche had lots of fun together. We only let the little ones play with Leche for a little bit when we were watching them (we don’t want a repeat of what happened with Titi). Chico stayed inside with Chiquita. They both took over a chair and slept most of the day.

Chico is no longer playful… I think it was because of the neutering. He just acts older now and sleeps most of the time. But he still likes getting pet and purrs when he’s on our laps. ^_^

On a crafting note, I got two books, one on hemp jewelry (Hemp Masters) and another on knotting (Decorative Knots). I know about half of the techniques on Hemp Masters and the rest seem not too bad. ^_^ I hope to be posting some pictures of new works soon. The Decorative Knots one, though… that one has some tough work! I checked out a book on knots from the library, it has from how to tie your shoe-laces to sailor knots. It’s been quite helpful, but Decorative Knotting will really test how much I’ve learned from the basic knotting techniques I’ve acquired lately.

Once I manage those, though… then I’ll make some awesome stuff!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger nikkishell said...

Hi Kitty, only just noticed your comment about my wristcuffs, sorry i didn't reply earlier. They're for a swap on craftster that i'm taking part in. I have to get the 3rd finished tonight as they need to be posted pretty soon. Thanks for dropping by my blog all the time, keep it up.
Nichola.xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home