Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Machin


The inks on the posters have been washed off by the recent rains… All there is now are runny letters that say that Titi is Lost and the phone number… It’s been a couple of weeks now and well, I am sure she has probably changed. Mom would probably recognize her if she sees her on the street or with someone else, and I am sure Titi would recognize mom… I doubt doggies forget their owners when they were content with them.

But I also doubt that she is even around the subdivision. I do not think she was killed for those doggies are quite expensive and so easy to just take and place in another home. Tiny little dogs… who can pass on that?

I hope the new family treats her well.

Well then…

Dad surprised Mom with a new pup… I guess he didn’t like the fact that she had been sad when Titi was lost.

Another Chihuahua, male, also from the same mother, but from the new batch. He is a bit over a month old… ugly little thing. So ugly that he’s rather cute. Feisty and temperamental. I had him at my house for 2 days before Dad gave it to Mom and he made good friends with Tushi and made her cry several times. So mom called him Machin… as in little macho-man.

Mom is using my ‘pamper’ technique… so this time I doubt she’s gonna let him go out to pee. We almost have him completely house-trained now but since he’s so little, sometimes little pee drops just escape him as he walks around, so we’re watching him. Soon he’ll be like my Tushi and do only on the pamper ^_^ So here he is.


Machin (Tushi and Chico on background); DOB 9-25-04

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( on Titi

KAWAII! on Machin!

~lOrE~

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger nikkishell said...

Isn't he gorgeous!
nikki-shell

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

yeash. and he barks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home