Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cold


Ugh. Throat hurts…

Husband was ill since last thursady. Started with the feeling of having a thick throat and the headache. I tried buying him some stuff for it but he didn’t want anything, so I had to hear him complain about everything all weekend. It was like that until I told him, “Hey, I wanted to buy you medicine but you wanted to act tough, so stop bugging me now!”

I’ve been Lysol-ing everything in the house since Friday when we went shopping for groceries, and I did buy some Alkaselzer cold plus for me… ‘cause I knew since he was ill, we probably had the virus in the house for at least 2 weeks, which meant I was going to get it too.

Yep. So… uggggghhh my throat.

I just hope I don’t get it as bad as he, since I am taking all medicine and all that stuff.

bleeeggghhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home