Friday, February 04, 2005

Cat Stop


I was searching for training mats (specifically the pampers) because I was hoping to be able to buy online at a cheaper price than I do at our local pet store… Aaaannnnddd I came across the following:

[From the seller]

Cat Stop
#1 Cat Repellent on the Market!
Cat Stop® Cat Repellent will effectively deter cats from your yards, gardens, cars, or anywhere you would rather them not be. While powders & chemicals have to be re-applied over and over, the Cat Stop Repellent is fully automated, weather proof, and will last for years! With a money back guarantee, a 2 year warranty, and a low return rate of less than 1% you can be confident that the Cat Stop repellent will quickly deter cats from areas you don't want them.

And, its easy to use, simply place the cat repellent facing the area you want to protect. The built-in motion sensor detects the animal entering the area and emits a high decibel alarm. It startles the cat or animal and frightens it away. Since the sound is ultrasonic you and your neighbors cannot hear it. It is harmless to animals and people but extremely effective!




Cat Stop


hmmm… I dunno about you, but to me the picture of that poor cat doesn’t make me believe that it is ‘harmless’ to animals... It almost looks as if the poor thing is having a nervous breakdown.

O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home