Saturday, April 23, 2005

Furni


So I am sleeping... all nice and comfy in my bed when I turn to my side and I feel something cold on my right leg.

Hmmm... What the!

I open my eyes, sit up and pull the covers.

>_< “NOOOOOOOO OHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!” I shout and Husband jolts up, eyes wide and still unfocused.

“What? What?!”

“Chico! He pooped on the bed!!!”

Yeap, the nasty boy had been so pissed at us that he left me a present during the night. >_< My sheets, my comforter, my leg, my foot! Argh! Husband got up to get some paper towels for me to wipe my leg and then I went to the bathroom to take a shower while he pulled the sheets off the bed. After my shower I had to scrub the mattress while Chico looked at us from his curled up place at the floor.

Stinky cat.

I had no other clean sheets so we just threw the pillows back on the plain mattress and went back to sleep... We were Tired. After a few Chico climbed up... now that the bed was clean again, and curled up between us. He finally began to purr.

~_~

I got up at around 1 pm when husband was moving stuff around in the kitchen. I asked him to make me some egg sandwiches while I separated clothes in their respective colors to wash. Then we remembered...

OUR NEW FURNITURE WAS READY TO PICK UP TODAY!

Screw cleaning. ^_^

We phoned my parents so they could lend us their big mother truck (and come pick up our old furniture, which they are keeping, by the way since they have room in their home). Now we’re ready to go. ^_^ I can’t wait! My pretty new furniture is here, Yey!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Kitty only yaks up hairballs on us fortnately. She is pretty much a good kitty except that she likes to wake me up at 05:30 so she can get fed and attention.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Well i've never seen any of my cats cough up hair balls, but my Mother says Chiquita now does that from time-to-time. Chico has pooped at corners of the floor before when he finds the door to the bathroom closed (luckily I have tile, so it's pretty easy to clean up). But we had the doors open, I just don't know why he decided not to go to his kitty litter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home