Saturday, April 23, 2005

Workshop Day 2


Husband went to check out of the room rather early, while I was taking my shower. He told them at the front desk that I’d be turning in keys at around 11... ~_~ He should have just let me do the checking out myself. I had people trying to get in to do their duties all while I was putting on my clothes, packing, and finishing off my make up. It was rather annoying, but I understand it wasn’t their fault. The computer said we were checked out and they were going by the printouts.

Ayayay.

Well, I did get out at 11 and waited at the lobby, playing some games in the computer, while Hubby got his lunch break. We ate there at the hotel’s restaurant and then he went back to the workshop and I kept playing games at the lobby. Teh workshop finished at 3:15. I got to meet the instructor and he reminded me a lot of one of my friends from college. Very nice, funny type of guys - those that always have some sort of witty remark to make regarding most anything. We talked for a while and requested that if he was ever in our town, to let us know and we’d treat him to a nice Bangla-Mex dinner. ^_^

We left the hotel and headed to Sahadi again but this time to buy some spices that we lacked. I phone my girlfriend, Magda (with whom I had already made plans to meet so that we could have dinner together) and she met us there. We ate Vietnamese and then went to Best Buy to help her purchase a router for her home.

The remainder of the evening we spent at her house, setting up the router... well, my husband did that, she and I were just chatting away trying to scare her kitty cat. Hehe. I think I had too much popcorn because by the time we left her house (9pm already) I started getting really nauseous.

We got to my mom’s at 9:40 pm to pick up the babies. Tushi was very happy to see us, but Chico was distant. I think he was pissed at us. Anyway, we took them home and I began to get a horrendous headache and my stomach got worse. We got home and I rushed inside to purge everything that I had eaten the entire day.

Bleh... Don’t mix foods. Not good. Not good.

I took a shower and went straight for bed. Husband did the same. We’d worry about putting away the luggage later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home