Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tushi In Diapers


The day was much more relaxed today. Spent part of the morning doing household chores and then finally making that diaper for Tushi. After fumbling around with her because she wouldn't let me measure her correctly, I managed to draw a sketch of how I wanted the pamper to be and then finally sat down to scale it to her size over felt.

I thought felt would be the easiest thing to work with at the moment, since I don't really have to sew anything hehehe, that way I wouldn't get frustrated when my first attempt came out looking so-so.

It looks quite cute on her. It still fits her a little weird because I needed the tail hole a little higher, but other than that it is great. I lined the inside with a piece of her training mats so that it could absorb the 'stuff'.

Here she is.


Modeling her green pamper


A closeup

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kawaaiii!

I was expecting something bulky :P

^_^

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Like a baby pamper, nah. I made a thin cut on the leg area so she could walk normally, plus since it isn't padded with cotton all over the place, it's thinner. I just wanted teh diaper so she would't spot all over my floors. I take it off her whenever I let her out for her No1 and No2.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Darv said...

Oh geeze. LOL

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Well she hasn't done No.2 while wearing it but she generally does very, very solid, so more than likely instead of getting squished in there it may just roll out or something from the tail area.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Z said...

Just want to let you know that I am back blogging again. My internet connection has been down and I have also been away. Speak to you soon, love T xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home