Friday, June 10, 2005

Update


Tuesday, I went to my appointment with the Adjustor. Everything was alright and he placed an order for my bumper and as soon as it gets to the shop it will be painted, then I just have to go and get it changed (as opposed to leaving my car until they get the bumper and they paint it and all that). I will get a check for a rental anyway, even though I have my car. ^_^ So extra dough for me! I love Geico.

Wednesday, erm... oh yeah. I like... almost passed out. Husband came home from work and found me all tired, sad, and with a huge headache (it was as if I had a hammer banged into my skull). I have been having headaches this whole month, it is horrible. Some days are just very light, but the sensation is still there. Well this day it was bad. He got home and took my pressure (we have a wrist machine) and my pressure was 109/63 and heart rate like 60-something, can’t remember exactly. He was all worried because generally I am in the 115/78 range. He fed me (‘cause I hadn’t even been able to cook) and called my parents. He wanted to take me to the doc, but I refused. I don’t like going there especially without some sort of appointment! I wasn’t up to waiting 2 hours in that waiting room with the headache I had. I took a nap and then we went out so that I could get some air. I walked Tushi and even jogged a block.

Thursday, I still woke up with a headache but it was more bearable. After cleaning the house I started working on some renders, posing and morphing models. ^_^ Pretty happy with my projects and should be showing them off when I have the backgrounds set and all. My Mom and Sis came over to see me and check how I was doing, watched a movie on TV with me, critiqued my work, and when Hubby got home he took us out to eat.

Today... meh, I am doing alright, the wave of my headache is there on my left side only, so it’s not too bad. Oh yeash, I like finished putting a base coat of paint for the hall this monday. It is a gorgeous deep yellow (called Sunflower Yellow) and now that is completely dry I will be adding some bamboo motiff... hopefully. I first need to make the stencils and then mix the paints to get the shades I want.

*crosses fingers*

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Darv said...

"So extra dough for me! I love Geico."

So you not only saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico, you actually made money. =)

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... very funny karnov!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

:p

Darn straight!

*sits in front of mailbox waiting for check*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home