Thursday, May 19, 2005

Getting To Know Your Friends


I am not e-mailing this one. So I guess the rules should be modified a bit. Copy and paste it on your blog. Change all the answers with your own. ^_^ Let me know you did it so I can go read at yeeerrrr blog!


1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Renee

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Classic blue jean colored jeans :D

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of my fan

4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Corn Flakes with REAL Bananas and Soy milk.

5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nah

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hot Pink, very showy.

7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.

8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? From time-to-time when she’s actually paying attention to me. :p

9. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? Am not.

10. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke

11. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer

12. HAIR COLOR? Brunette

13. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

14. SIBLINGS? Yep, yep. My big-bucks-making baby Sister. ^_~

15. FAVORITE MONTH? December, I suppose. Months are all the same.

16. FAVORITE FOOD: Cheese!

17. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Triple X, State of the Union

18. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 31

19. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? Shout at the walls

20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My color pencils

21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

22. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses

23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla

24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ E-MAIL BACK? Certainly

25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmm… This time I dunno.

26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? There are more than one

27. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Small house in South Texas, 3 rooms, 1 bath, dining, living, and a huuuge backyard. Planning on constructing a pool back there for the future. *crossing fingers*

28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Well! I can’t really remember that well… Which is good; means I’m actually doing alright. I think it was like 3 months ago.

29. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Eddie. ^_^ But after he got his wife and now their new baby he no longer calls me… :(

30. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Talked with my Husband. We’ve been doing a lot of that lately. ^_^ The way we rearranged the house has helped a lot with that! I am no longer second to the TV.

31. FAVORITE SMELLS? Wet dirt and my Hubby’s neck.

32. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? As of late… nothing. I believe it is even beginning to show in my writings… Regarding creativity I’ve been pretty bleh.

33. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Being alone

34. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? A little butter

35. FAVORITE CAR? Probably one of those BMW SUVs. They look pretty safe.

36. FAVORITE FLOWER? Margaritas. They are so simple yet so beautiful.

37. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Like 8. My car, my Mom’s house, Grandma’s house, my house… and then more copies of my house keys. ~_~

38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Monday

39. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Erm… went out to eat. Yeah, that’s what we always do.

40. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3: Tamaulipas, Estado de Mexico, Texas

41. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 9: Matamoros, Ciudad de Mexico, Cd. Madero, Tampico, Dallas, San Benito, Edinburg, Laredo, Brownsville

42. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST CAR THAT YOU HAD? I’ve had around 7 or 9. Yeap, quite a bit. My first car was a little Daihatsu that I used my first year of college.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Just like my Sis, Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. ^_^

44. Do you like your job? … me? A Job? Pffft. That’s for poor people.

45. If you had a chance to do any job in the world, what would it be? Get it through you head… People like me don’t really get jobs. But I guess… if I ever wanted that mundane task it would be Movie actress. Yeah. I’d be real Diva of the big screen.

46. Would you ever go sky diving? Yeah. That’d be nice.

47. Have you hugged your mom today? No :( Haven’t seen her since Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it... now why shouldn't that surprise you?

-_-

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Completed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home