Thursday, May 05, 2005

bleh


The soreness lasted for one day. Guess that’s good. ^_^ Monday we didn’t go to play golf because it is WWE RAW night. Hubby doesn’t miss his Monday wrestling show. Smackdown he may, but not Raw.

Tuesday we went to play again - my swings are getting nicer. Better motion, nicer form all that stuff. Husband is as well; he didn’t use as many tees as the first 2 days. We went over to my mom’s afterwards and had dinner with her - or rather, made her cook hehehe. She always knows how to make a nice meal in 30 mins flat. So my Dad and Hubby were talking yadda-yadda and now Dad wants to start practicing golf too. ~_~

So now Wednesday comes - It poured down here. We basically had rain all during the night and Wednesday morning. So when Husband came inside the door saying he wanted to go to the golf place (without even giving me a kiss first, mind you!) I of course said No. It had rained all morning... the place was probably going to be all muddy and icky and yuk. With the dry ground he still messes up his clothes, I could just imagine how it would be with the muddy ground.

As much as he begged and said he’d be careful I said no. That’s one thing I simply cannot stand... Muddy shoes and clothes. Well after our dinner he got a call from my Dad and then Hubby runs out to the living room where I was reading and he says, “Let’s go!”

“Where to?”

“Dad wants to play golf.”

>_< Uyyy that got me sooo mad. “What? No way. I don’t want to get dirty.”

“Mom’s going too! She said she wants to play.”

I didn’t quite believe that, since the only thing my Mom really likes to do is run. But alright. We drove to pick up my Mom - ‘cause Dad was going straight over there. When I got to her house I found out that she had not wanted to go but that Dad said that We wanted her to go. Yadda yadda.

~_~

*sigh* Men. So finally we drive to the golf place and there’s one guy there shooting some balls and another leaving, smacking his shoes on the floor to get the chunks of mud out of them. (See, there is grass, but this is a practice range, so all the place where you stand to shoot have little grass from all us beginners that generally just hit the ground). The guy said that it was closed.

Husband seemed appalled! He rushed to the office and saw it closed, then even gave a call to the guy that takes care of the place to ask how he could get some golf balls to play. “But how come there are others playing?” he said. After a bit more he closed his phone and looked at me all pouty, “He said that because of rain he had to close and that there shouldn’t be anyone playing... but... but how come he’s playing!”

Hehehehe. “See?! I TOLD YOU!” Mom was simply laughing. So fine, the guys’ hopes shattered, Mom said she wanted to go walk at least. And so... off to the nearest High School track we went.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Z said...

When I lived in France I loved it when my husband played golf. I just liked driving the golf cart, I was unstopable. I can't hit a golf ball to save my life though, lol :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

We're just learning, but his work buddies are now talking about entering a novice tournament...

I can already imagine several trips to the Golfer's store in the near future.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Darv said...

LOL... I would like to golf sometime myself. They say promotions and business deals are made on the Golf course.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Z said...

Sounds like fun. I wish I could play, my husband would be in his element. I can just imagine family trips to the golf course :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home