Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just Perfect


I got to go to a Home Interior's party with a couple of my friends and their mom. I've known them since years ago and their mom treats me like her daughter too. It's awesome.

Well anyway, I was dropping off Husband at home (because it was a girl thing, no guys allowed) and I was checking my lipstick and make-up and all that.

"How's the lipstick. Is not crooked right?" I asked because I was running late and had dabbed on the thing while driving.

Husband looked at me and said, "It's fine."

Then I asked about my hair, "Hm. Yeah. it's good too."

And then my makeup, particularly the eye mascara because it was sooooo darn hot this weekend and I was concerned that it may have rubbed off under my eyes, "Nope, it's there, intact."

And then I decided to give a turn on my questions, "And my eye wrinkles?" I asked.

Without even looking at me he simply said, "They are intact too."

>_<

. . .

On a lighter note... I won 2 prizes. A set of candle holders that match wonderfully with my new furniture (golden tones) and a Christmas tree top star, which I will... erm... use for something at some point (I generally don't put up a tree).

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Darv said...

YOU DON'T PUT UP A TREE????????

=O

That's half the fun of Christmas is getting together with people and assembling the plastic and metal structure into some sort of semblance of a tree.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Well hubby and I have different beliefs, besides... the first, last, and only time we put up a tree it didn't come down until June...

Plus now with the babies, the ornaments wouldn't last!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Darv said...

LOL. Kitty likes biting the artifical tree's needles off. For a 17 year old cat, she isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home