Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm a Hipster


Got the link from Lore.

What's Your Panty Personality?


You're a Hipster!

That's right, funny girl, you know how to use your quick wit and wise cracks to work a room, a party, or even that cute guy you've been eyeing. So even if you've never donned some super silly and sexy hipsters, these funny undies match your sweet and fun-loving personality.

It's easy to see why a great girl like you is so popular. Your charm and style help you wade through tough situations and glide through good ones. And you'll do it all with a smile on your face. What could be sweeter?

- - - - -

It's true... well, the panty part at least. *cough* Ok, okay... I'm charming, witty, funny, and of awesome personality too. :p

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D Hey, I got that one too :P

^_^

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Woo hoo! So do you wear day hipsters?

:p

I like wearing 'wednesday' ones for friday. mwahaha. Freaks out the Hubby.

hahaha

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wear day hipsters... I confuse myself so badly because I have a frazzled mind.

Like yesterday I thought was friday.

:(

*cries*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home