Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Oooohhhh it sparkles!



Sparkle sandals by Sam & Libby


Awwwwwwwwww are these cute or what?!

Check out my new Sam & Libby thong flip flops. These are the Twinkle model. The upper is made of double leather-like strands on a smooth flat footbed made of jute. Strands are tied up (and accentuated) with cute little blue leather flowers covered in blue glitter. The sole is baby blue rubber.

Extremely cute and very casual. Excellent for jeans or high-water demin-like pants (or other pastel colors; they match with anything cutesy). These sandals scream “I’m soooo sweet.”

Now usability… well, the walking ‘feels’ a little awkward. The jute is so smooth that you feel your foot slipping on the sandals, which in turn causes you to walk slowly and carefully, holding well to the sandals with the two toes hooked by the strands… of course, the pro of this is that you walk with a hippie-like carelessness that says “I’m worry free. Flower Power lives on!” and that is neato. ^_~

So far on dry ground the sandal bottom grips well. I haven’t tried them on wet ground… nor would I want to, truthfully. I hate getting my toes wet, so it is likely that if it rains, I ain’t gonna wear sandals… especially not ones as cute as these – I wouldn’t want them to get ruined!


Me likes the Sparkly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home