Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A photograph has been accepted


I had not mentioned it before, but I am submitting some of my photographs to a stock photography group called Stock Xchng where many amateurs and professionals alike share their works for the enjoyment of visitors… and even offer the use of their works for free! Stock photography out there ranges from 50 to 500 dollars… Needless to say, many of my sites use works found here.

Well, I submitted a photograph a couple of weeks back and it was accepted. Yey! Took a while to get their response but it’s all right. The administrators are all professional photographers and judge the work meticulously. I hope to be submitting more work in the coming week. I’ve got a couple of red frogs that I am quite proud of.

Well here’s my work:


Fence Lock


^_^

Comment from Sister: ... you are sendig me pictures of a lock...

~_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home