Friday, September 24, 2004

It's Been A Good Week


I’ve been keeping myself quite busy-busy! Mostly doing some crafts, taking care of the house and playing Fallout. I found my good ol’ game stashed in a box… I had been looking for it for the longest time! Boy am I glad I found it. I missed playing it. It is one of the best (to my very personal opinion) RPGs ever made!

The update on Chiquita: We’ve been going every other day to see her and she can handle Chico now! They are not all lovey-dovey, but she can stand him now. ^_^ Chico is getting so rough, though. He seems to have a perception problem… He thinks that he is bigger than she and DARES to jump on her and try to be all Big Macho Cat. Hehehe. Chiquita just pushes him away and he ends up rolling like 5 times over the carpet.

A big test for this weekend. My parents came to drop off Chiquita at the house. She will be staying with us this weekend and we’ll see how things go. Mom said that even if things went okay that she would still come pick her up on Sunday as to not to push things too quickly. Well, so far so good. The kids were alright; Chico trying to be all Baddie while Chiquita just glared at him. But at least they ate together and dun-dun-dun! I even caught them going to the kitty litter together! I think Chiquita was trying to cover up his scent and then he was trying to cover up hers… eeeeeeee Oh wells.

I am happy to have them together. I am crossing my fingers so that the weekend goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home