Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sad Because of Chiquita


At the moment Chiquita seems to hate Chico and us too! We keep Chico away from her, mostly inside our bedroom and only take him out so that he can eat and go to the litter, but as soon as she sees him she begins to hiss and growl. She does the same to us, whether Chico is around or not. I have a pretty big scratch on my left arm from her.

Husband has decided that he will take Chiquita to mom and dad’s because he can’t deal with the stressing environment. He says that is as if we were all in one big fight and he can feel the tension in the room with Chiquita. I am terribly upset about this because as the ‘parents’ we should try to continue to fix the situation, instead of just giving her away.

He told me that I could go see her everyday if I wanted to… Somehow I feel it won’t be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home