Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I am quite upset


I am so sick and tired of having to make changes to that stupid trade website. The thing is done. Finished. Damn it, why does this man have to change his mind so fucking often?

One week he wants it this way. The next week he wants it that way. Then he wants it back to an older format. Oh and now he just wants to scratch everything again, tweak it here, move these to over there, and put other new stuff that was never planned to be for this layout. And I have to make it fit. I just have to do it because 'things always change.'

He still doesn't realize how the stupid website was done. Everything is generated via code. Things follow a format and I have explained this time-after-time. I can't just go in there and 'erase' then take my pencil and draw it in. It fucking took me months to create his stupid code... over 4 fucking times because the guy just wouldn't make up his mind. And now I have to do it again?! Oh and he claims to really, really appreciate my work. I doubt it. There just simply is no respect for what I do. He thinks it's a matter of snapping my fingers and voila, the project modifies itself by pure magic. The hours of work are taken for granted. I will do it, because I am a damned professional, pero chingau...

I am so fed up.

I finished. I delivered. Damn it, just pay me and leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home