Tuesday, August 31, 2004

500 channels and nothing to watch


*grumble grumble*

Okay, so the Husband's always telling me to watch TV with him and all. So today I get myself a bowl of cereal, fresh milk, and seat on the sofa. He's watching Tennis. I am munching.

"So what's good on TV?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Hmm... k." *munch munch munch* My cat Chiquita approaches with her big round eyes and smelling the air with her cute little nose and I offer her some cereal which she takes right away. "So... anything Else to watch?" I can handle a little tennis, but he had been watching it most of the time since he got home.

"Nope."

"Owww Come on! It's satellite. There's gotta be something to watch in all those kazillion channels!"

"All re-runs."

~_~ I keep munching. "The Sci-Fi channel?"

He simply scrunches up his nose. I don't think he really likes that channel... says that all they ever show is crappy second-rated movies. I don't see anything wrong with that. If those movies had a good budget they would actually be pretty cool.

I finished my cereal and he skips to NBC, I think... anyway, an Everybody Loves Raymond re-run is on. I start laughing my head off and he changes the channel. So I stop. Chiquita begins to walk away (no more cereal so I guess she no longer wants to be with me) and he reaches for her... I reach for the remote.

"Hey! No! I am watching the TV."

"I want to watch something else!"

"You can watch the TV any other time. This is the only time I get!"

~_~ Right... as if the cool shows are on during the morning. Oh yesh, I just DIE if I miss an episode of Jerry Springer or Judge Judy. Puuuuhlease! "Fine. Don't even ask me to come watch TV with you again." So I get up and go to the kitchen to leave my stuff and come to my computer.

Came out better because I got to talk to one of my college buddies. He was on AOL IM and we spent quite a few good minutes chatting. ^_^ We even got to make fun of another one of our buddies, Kanto. hehehe

Hugs Hugs for you Jarero! And yeah... hugs for you too Kanto. You know we luv ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home