Monday, August 30, 2004

Grandma came over


yey yey

My grandma on my mom's side came over from Mexico City to visit us. ^_^ And that's good because I had wanted to see her for a very long time. I should have called... but I haven't found a decent international long distance phone card that doesn't carry a kazillion minutes... yeah I know. Lot's of minutes is good, but then, the more minutes it has the more it costs, even if the minute comes out to be 1 cent and stuff. I want something small, like a 10 dollar card. ^_^ something I can use up in that one call, otherwise, I will never finish the card and the minutes will expire.

Okay, okay. Well she's here and I saw her yesterday Sunday. ^_^ Too bad my mom and my sister took her away to Laredo. They should be back by Tuesday. ^_^

On other things... I need playdoh!!!

I gotta start making little Halloween beads!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh. I never made the halloween beads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home