Friday, September 03, 2004

Happy, Happy


Woo hoo! I got hold of one of my girlfriends, MZQ and we set up a date for tomorrow afternoon. Should be a nice little Girls' Night Out.

I: Baby!

Hubby: What?

I: Magda invited me out tomorrow. Can you take me?

H: Sure

I: But you can't stay.

H:Why not?

I: It's a girl thing only.

H: *suspicious look* ... What are you guys gonna go do?

I: You know... the usual girl stuff... eat, chat, chip & dales...

H: ~_~ Bad baby...


So tomorrow Hubby will drop me off at her house and we will meet with another acquaintance from college and once together we shall be going to Barnes & Noble. I guess they have some books they want to buy and stuff. After that we can probably eat something and then catch a movie. ^_^ Should be fun. I haven't been out with just girls in a long time. So I meet her tomorrow by 6 pm and then I stay the night (since we will probably get out of the movies late, or we may talk until late, or what have ya).

H: So at what time do I have to take you?

I: At 6 in the afternoon.

H: Six?! Why so late?

I: 'Cause it's a Girls' NIGHT out...

H: Oh... okay


heheheheheheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home