Sunday, September 05, 2004


I had a pretty good time with my girlfriend. We ate at a hmm Vietnamese restaurant (I thinkā€¦ it could have been Korean too) for about 3 hours. ^_^ Hehehe. Took us that long to finish our foods. We caught up in news as much as we could. Then we made our way to Barnes & Noble and checked out all sort of books from Poetry to Fiction to Crafts. She showed me around and we tried to get a coffee afterwards but by that time most coffee shops of the area were closed so we just went back to her house and watched Dirty Dancing! It had been a loooong time since I had seen that one. Ahh well, we spent most of the night talking and went to bed at around 4 in the morning.

The next day we prepared breakfast and continued with the chatting until my hubby came to pick me up. We decided to get some pizzas and rent another movie to watch together. It was fun, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope to do this again with her some time soon. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home