Monday, October 18, 2004

Greenbeans


A necklace today. I am not sure if it is unisex or just a girl piece. It is made with full square knots and adding a green pony bead every 10 counts. It would have been much nicer if I had done it with rocks or some other semi-precious stone but… I ain’t got money right now, so plastic beads it is!

This one is 20 inches point-to-point, so it fits a guy. For a girl it will fit comfortably as a choker (17 inches) if the extension just hangs (the extension is the part that has no actual knotting – the very end).


Greenbeans

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Looks like it could go unisex to me. Looks "manly" enough. Maybe if a tad thicker.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

well it is a a standard 3/8 of an inch because it uses 4 strings. I've done thicker but they look weird. hehe. I guess I am just not used to making thick pieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home