Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Viridiana


My sis received a cute little pet, a miniature Chihuahua that she has named Viridiana. I hear that she is about half the size of my new baby. Wow. That’s small then. Chico is about ¾ of a foot, so then this little Chihuahua is like… pfft… too small for me to be able to calculate. Heheheh. I can’t believe I used to tutor math.


Viridiana at 1 month, 3 weeks


Oh yeah, it’s that time of the year when I go insomniac. I think I went to bed at around 3 am again and got up at 5am. I just can’t find the right spot to fall asleep in. I’ve been like this a little over a week. It will pass, but the problem is that it sure bothers the Hubby.

Oh well, he’ll have to deal with it. It’s tough! I try to sleep… but all I do is tumble around in bed listening to every single noise in the room. Very annoying. So instead I spend my time insomniac time reading online comics.

I know, I know. I should do something more productive but… Neeehhh. That’s what I have the morning for. Like today. ^_^ Since I’ve been up and about since so early, I raked all the grass from the driveway, swept the dirt off the concrete and later I will go wash it. Yey for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home