Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween 2004


Halloween 2004

I had fun! We left for my sister’s Saturday at around 2pm. Arrived there at 6 and stopped by a friend’s house to say a quick hello and then my husband dropped me off at Sis’s. I ate with her and my Abuelita (gradma) and then Sis and I began the decoration of her garage. We covered the laundry area, some tool racks, taped pictures and hanged banners, as well as we set up the audio system and lights. We tested the system with the Halloween CD that I made with some classics of horror movies in there.

Everything sounded pretty well. ^_^

We went to bed at around 2 am, after picking up stuff and making little baggies with candy for the Trick-or-Treaters. The next day we inflated balloons to give the kids and began choosing music to play at the party. We realized we had very little danceable music so we drove our way to BestBuy, SamGoodie, and Target. We got two Latin music CDs that we thought would work. And they did.

When we got back home we finished setting up some lights and then it was time to get dressed. My parents came back from a trip they made to Cancun, Mexico (will tell about that later!) and at a perfect time too! Kids were already arriving and we weren’t dressed yet. A couple of hours later we were having fun outside, passing out candy and dancing with my sister’s friends and neighbors.

It was great. We ate chicken and beef tamales, nachos with cheese, and chips.


Halloween 2004; MaryLou, Alexa (Sis), Me, Vanessa, Vanessa’s friend (oops I forgot his name)



Even Titi had fun! (oh yeah, mom changed her name from Viridiana to Titi)


^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home